Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a sample gown? Our off-the-rack collection features
designer sample gowns that are discounted from their retail price.
These gowns have been tried on but never worn or purchased.
- What is the size range your boutique offers? Our off the rack
sample gowns generally range in bridal sizes 6 to 28W. We do
our best to carry all sizes however our inventory fluctuates being
off the rack. Our orderable collection offers sizing 0 - 24W.
- What is the price range of your gowns? The price range of our gown collection is $600 to $3,000 with the average being $800 to $1,800.
- What is the time frame to order a gown? Four months is the average
time frame to order and ship our Pronovias and Willowby by Watters
gowns. An additional two months is required for alterations.
Does your boutique offer alterations? Yes! Our boutique does offer in-house bridal gown alterations. Please click here for more information.
- Do I need an appointment? An appointment is required to try on
our bridal gowns. However, walk-ins are always welcomed to browse
our bridal gown inventory.
Does your boutique carry Bridesmaids dresses? Yes, our boutique
currently features the Davinci Bridesmaid Collection. We carry 40
beautiful styles and 52 brilliant colors to choose from for your bride
Does your boutique allow returns or refunds? All sales are final. No
refunds or returns.
Please NO food or drinks.
Clear liquids allowed
Our Bridal Appointments
How long our your bridal appointments? 1 hour and 15 minutes.
How many guests can I bring with to my appointment? We can comfortably seat up to 5 guests in our boutique.
What should I bring with to my appointment? The bride may bring along accessories to assist her fitting i.e. shoes with a heel height similar to ones that will be worn on the big day, shapewear, and a nude, strapless bra, however it is not required.