Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Love at First Sight gown? Our Love at First Sight Collection features designer gowns that are discounted from their retail price and can be taken home the same day you fall in love with them.
These gowns are not orderable. They have been tried on but never
worn or altered.
- What is the size range your boutique offers? Our Love at First Sight Collection bridal gowns genrally range in bridal sizes 6 to 28W. We do
our best to carry all sizes however our inventory fluctuates being
off the rack. Our orderable collection offers sizing 0 - 24W.
- What is the price range of your gowns? The price range of our gown collection is $600 to $3,000 with the average being $800 to $1,800.
- What is the time frame to order a gown? Four months is the average
time frame to order and ship our Pronovias and Willowby by Watters
gowns. An additional two months is required for alterations.
Does your boutique offer alterations? Yes! Our boutique does offer in-house bridal gown alterations. Please click here for more information.
- Do I need an appointment? An appointment is required to try on
our bridal gowns. However, walk-ins are always welcomed to browse
our bridal gown inventory.
Does your boutique carry Bridesmaids dresses? Yes, our boutique
currently features the Davinci Bridesmaid Collection. We carry 40
beautiful styles and 52 brilliant colors to choose from for your bride
Does your boutique allow returns or refunds? All sales are final. No
refunds or returns.
Please NO food or drinks.
Clear liquids allowed
Our Bridal Appointments
How long our your bridal appointments? 1 hour and 15 minutes.
How many guests can I bring with to my appointment? We can comfortably seat up to 5 guests in our boutique.
What should I bring with to my appointment? The bride may bring along accessories to assist her fitting i.e. shoes with a heel height similar to ones that will be worn on the big day, shapewear, and a nude, strapless bra, however it is not required. Undergarments must be worn when trying on gowns.