- What are your Studio's hours? Our Studio is by appointment only. If we are unavailable assisting a bride and unable to take your call, please leave us a voicemail and we will be in touch as soon as we can! For quick Reponses, please feel free to either email us firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat link below. We look forward to speaking with you!
- What is the size range your Studio offers?
Our sample gowns range from size 8-22W however most designers can be ordered from size 0 - 32W.
- What is the price range of your gowns? The price range of our gown collection is $1500 to $5,500 with the average being $2,000 to $3,000.
- What is the time frame to order a bridal gown? Four- Seven months is the average time frame to order and ship our gowns. *An additional two months is required for alterations.
Does your boutique offer alterations? Yes! Our boutique does offer in-house bridal gown alterations. Please click here for more information.
What is a Love at First Sight gown? Our Love at First Sight Collection features designer gowns that can be taken home the same day you fall in love with them. These gowns are not orderable. They have been tried on but never worn or altered.
Does your boutique carry Bridesmaids dresses? Yes, our boutique currently features the Da Vinci Bridesmaid Collection. Da Vinci offers 40 beautiful styles and 52 brilliant colors to choose from.
- Do I need an appointment? An appointment is required to reserve a fitting room to try on our bridal gowns.
What is your boutique's policy regarding holds and deposit? Our boutique does not allow holds or accept deposits on the bridal gowns in the "Love at First Sight" Collection. Special Order Bridal gowns require a 60% deposit with the remainder due upon arrival and pick up of bridal gown.
Are children allowed to come with to appointments? All guests must be over the age of 16.
Does your boutique allow returns or refunds? All sales are final. No
refunds or returns.
Please NO food or drinks.
Water is allowed
Our Bridal Appointments
How long our your bridal appointments? 1 hour and 15 minutes.
How many guests can I bring with to my appointment? We will limit bridal parties to 5 people (Bride and 4 guests)
What should I bring with to my appointment? The bride may bring along accessories to assist her fitting i.e. shoes with a heel height similar to ones that will be worn on the big day, shapewear, and a nude, strapless bra, however it is not required. Undergarments must be worn when trying on gowns.
Can I book a follow up appointment to try on specific gowns again? We understand needing time before saying yes to your dress. We want you to feel confident and fully in love with your gown! Our boutique offer one 30 minute Comeback Appointment where you can try on favorited gowns from your previous bridal appointment. These appointments can not be booked online. Please call or email for booking and availability. *
*Availability of bridal gowns favorited from our "Love at First
Sight" Collection are subject to change at moments notice.