Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Love at First Sight gown? Our Love at First Sight Collection features designer gowns that are discounted from their retail price and can be taken home the same day you fall in love with them.
These gowns are not orderable. They have been tried on but never
worn or altered.
What are your boutique's hours? Our boutique is by appointment only. If we are unavailable there currently assisting a bride and unable to take your call, please leave us a voicemail and we will be InTouch as soon as we can! For quick Reponses, please feel free to either email us or use the chat link below. We look forward to speaking with you!
- What is the size range your boutique offers?
Our Love at First Sight Collection bridal gowns generally range in
bridal sizes 6 to 28W. We do our best to carry all sizes however our
inventory fluctuates being off the rack. Our orderable collection offers
sizing 0 - 32W.
- What is the price range of your gowns? The price range of our gown collection is $1000 to $4,500 with the average being $1000 to $2,000.
- What styles does your boutique carry?
Photos of our orderable gown collections can be viewed here. Our
Love at First Sight Collection varies by designer, style and size, and is
subject to change at a moments notice. While we do our best to carry
a variety of styles, we recommend contacting us to inquire about
specific bridal styles.
- What is the time frame to order a bridal gown? Four- Six months is the average time frame to order and ship our Pronovias, Willowby by Watters, and Da Vinci bridal gowns * Please contact us for current shipping dates. *An additional two months is required for alterations.
Does your boutique offer alterations? Yes! Our boutique does offer in-house bridal gown alterations. Please click here for more information.
Does your boutique carry Bridesmaids dresses? Yes, our boutique currently features the Da Vinci Bridesmaid Collection. Da Vinci offers 40 beautiful styles and 52 brilliant colors to choose from for your bride tribe.
- Do I need an appointment? An appointment is required to reserve a fitting room to try on our bridal gowns.
What is your boutique's policy regarding holds and deposit? Our boutique does not allow holds or accept deposits on the bridal gowns in the "Love at First Sight" Collection. Special Order Bridal gowns require a 60% deposit with the remainder due upon arrival and pick up of bridal gown.
Are children allowed to come with to appointments? Due to updated guidelines for safety, we kindly ask you not to bring children under the age of 18 years old.
Does your boutique allow returns or refunds? All sales are final. No
refunds or returns.
Please NO food or drinks.
Clear liquids allowed
Our Bridal Appointments
How long our your bridal appointments? 1 hour and 15 minutes.
How many guests can I bring with to my appointment? We will limit bridal parties to 5 people (Bride and 4 guests) to comply with state guidelines.
What should I bring with to my appointment? The bride may bring along accessories to assist her fitting i.e. shoes with a heel height similar to ones that will be worn on the big day, shapewear, and a nude, strapless bra, however it is not required. Undergarments must be worn when trying on gowns.
Can I book a follow up appointment to try on specific gowns again? We understand needing time before saying yes to your dress. We want you to feel confident and fully in love with your gown! Our boutique offers 30 minute Comeback Appointments where you can try on favorited gowns from your previous bridal appointment. These appointments can not be booked online. Please call or email for booking and availability. *
*Availability of bridal gowns favorited from our "Love at First
Sight" Collection are subject to change at moments notice.